Next Class: June 3-7, 2015
Time: 5-days intensive training
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Special Instructions: All students must bring their own knives, chef coat or apron.
One-On-One Training includes: meals, recipes, training manual and certification.
- Confident public speaking
- Writing your compelling story
- How to narrow your niche
- Four Done-For-You Class Templates and Checklists to give you a boost in your business
- Private 1-on-1 coaching sessions 1 month after certification
- How to create VIP Days (step-by-step)
- How to find local and national venues
- Social Media
- Mise en Place Marketing for Success™ How to Keep “everything in place” for Your Business
- Teleseminar Fundamentals
- Determining the fee structure of your new venture
- Pricing your classes
- Costing speaker fees
- Pricing coaching sessions
- Back of the room sales
- Various business revenues
Reservation and payment are required two weeks in advance of class!